Marketing & Sales and Accounting staff capture specific and in some instances, new financial and marketing information. CashflowNAV integrates with existing accounting packages. MarketNAV provides a lead source structure for your existing CRM systems.
With BusinessNAV tools they can provide pre-formatted, statistical and graphical reports to management for use in planning and growing the business.
Step 1. Subscription
You can subscribe to CashflowNAV and or MarketNAV. Both work together to provide a powerful planning tool for growth.
- You will achieve increased financial wealth with a platform for planning financial growth
- You will increase the ability to identify below-average and/or below-target performers and deliver timely remedial action
- Sales Consultants will be focussed in best-performing strategies or Marketing Return on Investment (MROI), and the business’ ability to manage this accountability and increase its quantity and quality of sales
- You increase the value of your business
Capture customer traffic information
- Your sales staff or your Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) will capture customer traffic information by Marketing Channel and record in MarketNAV
Capture sales volume and value information
- Your accounting system within your point-of-sale process will capture sales volume and value data by Marketing Channel and record in MarketNAV and CashflowNAV
- The system allows you to produce historical and forecast reports in a statistical and graphical format. It is presented in a format that makes decision making easier.
Go to Products or Product Costs for more details on our products.
Step 2. Training
There are two levels of training recommended to get the most out of the system. The system is easy to use but the training provides you with powerful analysis techniques and practical approaches to planning and reporting.
Go to Training for more information on this topic and what is contained in the sessions.
Step 3. Implementation
The implementation is over a 3-month period working with management and front line staff to:
- Integrate the system into your weekly or monthly reporting and planning processes
- Learn how to consolidate data across your various entities
- Showing staff how to monitoring and review of the reports; and
- Providing your business with internal capabilities for ongoing planning and action using the MarketNAV Planner
Ultimately the key outcome will be more robust and timely financial and marketing performance across the business.
Go to Implementation for more information on what is contained in the sessions.